Sunday 29 March 2015

Meow meow

Its been clear for quite some time now that V's favorite animal is a cat. Probably because we own the nicest, most docile furball possible. Anyway, over the past week or two, we have discovered that the very best way to make V laugh is to incorporate anything cat-themed into what we are doing.

Singing "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream...". Yawn. 

But, sing: "I know MIUuuu, I walked with miuuuuu once upon a kittycat". Barrels of giggles! Seriously, she cannot get enough of it!!

Mommy trying to run after her... Soso entertaining. But if we pretend the cat is (I mentionned he is incredibly docile, right?) and she can barely hold it together. Think little pile of laughing lady on the ground. I love it!

Morning crêpes? Yummy, but old news. A cat shaped crêpe? Gets spared from being devoured and is showered in kisses instead.


I'm loving this phase!

Xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment