Saturday 10 May 2014

100 Happy Days - Day 53

Today I got to start drinking milk again, and that means I get to have my morning latte again! Let me tell you, coffee with chocolate soy milk gets old quite fast. Its the little things that make me happy! That also means I get to eat cheese and milk chocolate, just in time for Mothers' Day. Tripple yay!!!

I stopped all milk products to eliminate the possibility that V had a milk protein allergy (milk protein allergies can look a whole lot like reflux apparently). I haven't seen a huge difference, but the true test comes in the next couple of days: if her reflux suddenly gets worse, we may have an allergy case on our hands!

Until then, I'm going to savor those lattes!

Bonus points to whoever knows who Gino is!

Xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment