Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's Day

This time last year, I took a pregnancy test... and it turned out negative! I would have to wait two days later before the "YES" showed up (I can't stand the +/- type of pregnancy tests, they just aren't clear enough when I'm that excited/nervous). So I'm not really sure then if this is my first Mother's day, though it is my first time celebrating it..



I'd love to say it was all giggles and snuggles, but for some reason V was cranky today, so it was a lot of breastfeeding wrestling and some baby crocodile tears unfortunately. I got treated to crepes with fresh fruit, chocolate, flowers and jujubes which was great! And of course we squeezed in some baby snuggles in there.


Happy Mother's day to all moms, present, expectant and a special lot of love to those currently in the hospital, moms of preemies and moms with little angel babies <3

As V gets older, I'm thinking about getting her to draw up some cards around Mother's day or Christmas or Thanksgiving and give the to the local NICU as tokens of hope - do you think it would be a good idea?

Xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment