Sunday 20 April 2014

Our Very First Easter

A short note to mention how adorable my husband is. He snuck around the house while everyone was sleeping and hid Easter eggs. Since I've known him, I've told him that when we have a daughter, I hope the Easter bunny leaves a little trail of chocolate covered almonds to the chocolate stashes (as a girl, I always figured they were Easter bunny poop... Is that weird? Maybe thats weird... Too bad, I think its cute!) What do I see when I get up? A couple chocolate covered almonds near the coffee machine with a Reese egg in the sugar bowl, a little trail on the bathroom counter leading to the half open drawer, one on the play swing, and a whole bunch in sweeties room! A dream come true! Man have I got a keeper! 



Oh, and we've found the perfect way to get our little lady to take her Zantac! More on that later!

Xo
C




No comments:

Post a Comment